- Moleskine city notebooks
- Perseus Firenze - Viale Minzoni Don Giovanni, 10/R
- Toscana Saporita
- Public Radio Quest Entry - The Flying Squirrels of Experience
- Leo Lopate Interview with Alton Brown, about Feasting on Asphalt and why Anthony Bourdain may or may not be a chef. [mp3]
- Hungry Magazine, Episode 9, Interviews Alton Brown about, among other things, his new diet food book and episodes in the current season of Good Eats. [mp3]
- On Food Episode 43, interviews with a key staff member of Good Eats. [mp3]
A podcast in which the announcer revisits earlier shows with an eye towards the future. Includes references to the Ithica Journal's coverage of Iron Chef as well as the Washington Post's coverage of people not being able to understand recipes. Also chatter about Bravo TV's Top Chef and the Food Network's Next Food Network Star.
After far too long, I've finally finished Episode 6. It's a series of rants about magazine articles, and an story about weekend baking that didn't go as right as I might enjoy. Throughout the course of the episode, I play some music, specifically 'What to Do with Michael' by The Candy Butchers which is available through the Podsafe Music Network. I also mention Southwest Airline's magazine called Spirit. The other magazine is Gastronomica, which you can subscribe to below.
Incidentally, those who are into audio quality are going to notice that the episode is waaaay overcompressed. I just got a nice new mixer and compressor, and I am having to learn while I do. I'm no audio engineer, so it's going to be not so good. Many apologies, and I'll try to make it better next time. If anyone has any suggestions for setting up a TAPCO squeez, I'd be glad to hear it. I know intellectually what the knobs all do, but not a good way to adjust it. Feel free to email or comment below.